[Haskell-cafe] Stackage mailing list

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Sat Dec 22 18:25:07 CET 2012

Sorry for the double-post, sent the first one from the wrong email address.

Hi Joachim,

I have not yet created a mailing list, but it should certainly be done.
There is also not yet a web site for Stackage, but there should be one in
the near future. At the very least, we'll need to host repository
information.

Give me another week or so, I'm putting together a blog post on Stackage
and its current status, and some directions for the future.

MIchael

On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 11:50 AM, Joachim Breitner <mail at joachim-breitner.de