[Haskell-cafe] multi-thread and lazy evaluation

timothyhobbs at seznam.cz timothyhobbs at seznam.cz
Tue Dec 25 19:35:01 CET 2012

I'm not sure that there is anything "great" about this bug.  It seems to me
to be a rather severe demonstration of a somewhat already known design flaw
in the runtime :(

Could you please comment on the actual bug rather than replying here so that
the devs see that this behaviour has been confirmed?

Tim