[Haskell-cafe] Mancunian Haskellers out there?

Mateusz Kowalczyk fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk
Sun Dec 30 15:58:19 CET 2012

Greetings,
I'm currently residing in Bury, a metrolink ride away from Manchester.
Unfortunately, I'm only here for Christmas holidays and am leaving
tomorrow so a meeting is unlikely. I don't think that I'd be a good
conversation partner anyway as my knowledge is still quite limited.

I'd love to hear whether you find any other people though. It would be
nice if some Haskell talks could be held in the area if there are enough
people.

Good luck on your search,
Mateusz Kowalczyk