[Haskell-cafe] Google Summer of Code 2012 Announced

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 23:52:51 CET 2012

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 12:54 PM, Johan Tibell <johan.tibell at gmail.com> wrote:

>  2. Advertise the projects on haskell-cafe, reddit, twitter, Google+

Does anyone know if the GSOC trac is in use this year? (or will be?).

I started advocating for an extension to cabal to specify Setup.hs
build dependencies last year, with this ticket:

http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/summer-of-code/ticket/1602

I think the idea still has merit :)  If anyone has comments, that
would be a great place to put them (to clarify anything I've
overlooked, point out shortcomings, suggest implementations, etc...).

--Rogan