[Haskell-cafe] Calling OpenGL functions from multiple threads

Thomas Davie tom.davie at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 08:12:07 CET 2012

Just for reference – glX functions are not OpenGL functions at all, they're also not extensions to OpenGL, so I'd be very surprised if they could be got at from the Haskell GL bindings.  glX is instead a library for creating OpenGL contexts (and working with them) for X11.

As the Haskell bindings for OpenGL are for OpenGL, not X windows, they don't support this call.  Though another package (not sure which, because it doesn't apply on my platform) may well include it.

Bob
if (*ra4 != 0xffc78948) { return false; }