[Haskell-cafe] Job Opportunity: Data Scientist at madvertise Mobile Advertising, Berlin

Adam Drake adrake at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 08:49:19 CET 2012

Hello Haskell-Cafe,

We are a start-up company (currently approximately 70 people) and are
looking to grow our research and technology group by hiring a new Data
Scientist.  This person should have a strong quantitative background
and Haskell experience is a plus.  Bonus points if you have experience
building sizable tool chains and applications or your Haskell
experience has involved analysis and machine learning techniques on
large data sets.  For more information, please visit the job listing
on our website.

http://madvertise.com/en/2012/02/14/data-scientist-fm/

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly.  You can
also email questions to Julian Fichter in HR: julian [dot] fichter
(at) madvertise (dot) com.

--
Best Regards,
Adam Drake