[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: DHD >>= UHac, April 20 - 22, Utrecht

Sean Leather leather at cs.uu.nl
Sat Jan 7 14:41:51 CET 2012

Calling all Haskellers!

To open 2012 and in celebration of the group's 3rd year of existence, the
Dutch Haskell Users Group is happy to announce a new event that combines an
informal conference and a hackathon.

>>= >> >> >> >> >> >> >>=
>>=                   >>=
>>=    *DHD >>= UHac*   >>=
>>=                   >>=
>>=   *April 20 - 22*   >>=
>>=                   >>=
>>=         *Utrecht*   >>=
>>=                   >>=
>>= >> >> >> >> >> >> >>=

>>=  DHD  >>=

The Dutch HUG Day, or DHD, will be a half day of talks on anything
Haskell-y or FP-ish. It will be held on Friday, April 20.

>>=  UHac  >>=

The Utrecht Hackathon, or UHac, will be a gathering of the community
of enthusiastic Haskell hackers from around the world. It will start
immediately following the DHD and continue to Sunday, April 22.

>>=  Call for Speakers  >>=

We are looking for speakers for the Dutch HUG Day. If you have something
interesting to share, please email Sean Leather (leather at cs.uu.nl). See the
website for more.

>>=  Website  >>=

For more information that will be continuously updated, see the event wiki
page:

  *http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/DHD_UHac*

Join us for a Haskell-y time in the Netherlands. We look forward to seeing
you there!

Sean Leather and Jurriën Stutterheim
Organizers