[Haskell-cafe] Unboxed Rationals?

Roman Leshchinskiy rl at cse.unsw.edu.au
Thu Jan 12 23:36:51 CET 2012

On 12/01/2012, at 21:01, Artyom Kazak wrote:

> Yves Parès <limestrael at gmail.com> писал(а) в своём письме Thu, 12 Jan 2012 13:14:16 +0200:
>
>> uvector is deprecated, its functionnalities has been ported into vector.
>
> Yes, but a Ratio a instance hasn't been ported.

FWIW, vector isn't a port of uvector in any sense, shape or form. Rather, uvector was a fork of a very old version of an internal DPH package, whereas vector is a from-scratch implementation of arrays based on the experience gained while working on DPH.

Vector is an open-source project and has a trac. If you need something, open a ticket or better yet, send me patches! Emails sometimes work, too :-)

Roman