[Haskell-cafe] Right tree structure for complicated problem

Pierre Penninckx ibizapeanut at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 11:10:28 CET 2012

Not exactly: The aim is not to know which path must the water take to the
least time.

The fact is, the water can only take one path, due to the circuit
configuration, from the source to the exit, so there is no choice for the
water.
It's not a graph with multiple paths, it's a tree with leafs as water
sources and branches as tubes.

So the aim is to know what time, with this circuit configuration, will the
water take to exit.
Plus, the sources of water are finite.

But, I can maybe inspirate myself from the maximum flow problem.
I'll take a look, but it's not really the same problem (although the
algorithm could be the same).

Thanks !
Ibiz