[Haskell-cafe] interest in Irish Haskell User's Group?

Andrew Butterfield andrew.butterfield at cs.tcd.ie
Tue Jan 24 12:37:20 CET 2012

Count me in ! (i've also CCed a colleague)

On 24 Jan 2012, at 11:27, John Lato wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Some other Haskellers and I have been discussing starting an Irish
> Haskell User's Group.  I think we're close to critical mass, and need
> just a few more interested people to give it a run.  To that end, I'd
> appreciate hearing from anyone who would be interested in attending or
> participating.
>
> Our initial meeting would likely be in Maynooth as that's where we're
> based, however we'd like to see involvement across at least the
> greater Dublin area, and possibly further afield.
>
> So, please let me know if you're interested in participating.  I'll
> post further details when we've established an initial meeting.
>
> Thanks,
> John L.

Andrew Butterfield     Tel: +353-1-896-2517     Fax: +353-1-677-2204
Lero at TCD, Head of Foundations & Methods Research Group
Director of Teaching and Learning - Undergraduate,
School of Computer Science and Statistics,
Room G.39, O'Reilly Institute, Trinity College, University of Dublin
                          http://www.scss.tcd.ie/Andrew.Butterfield/