[Haskell-cafe] Contributing to http-conduit

Myles C. Maxfield myles.maxfield at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 07:21:40 CET 2012

I was planning on making the caller deal with keeping track of cookies
between requests. My cookie idea only solves the problem of cookies
persisting through a redirect chain - not between subsequent request chains.

Do you think that Network.HTTP.Conduit should have a persistent cookie jar
between caller's requests? I don't really think so.

--Myles