[Haskell-cafe] Haskell User Group Hamburg - Meeting on 9th Feb.

Andreas Baldeau andreas at baldeau.net
Tue Jan 31 22:59:59 CET 2012

Hello cafe,

in Hamburg this month a new Haskell User Group has formed. We are trying
to establish a monthly meetup with hopefully interesting talks.

For the start we are having our first regular meetup on the 9th of
February, 19:00 in the betahaus hamburg. On this day I will give a talk
about datastructures in Haskell and give some introduction into
amortized O(1) queues and Tries.

So if you are interested to come have a look at
http://www.doodle.com/da9tr6zeynmcq3z6 (german).

Further announcements will be made via Twitter, so you may want to follow
https://twitter.com/hug_hh.

Andreas Baldeau