[Haskell-cafe] OpenShift a free PaaS from RedHat

C K Kashyap ckkashyap at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 06:51:10 CEST 2012

Hey Shakti,
OpenShift gives access to Linux virtual machines on the cloud. However, we
do not have root access so we cannot install any new package.
I was trying to get my haskell code compiled into native on my local linux
box and taking it to those machines. That does not seem to work because of
two things -
1. GLIBC version mismatch
2. libgmp missing on the openshift box
Regards,