[Haskell-cafe] vector-simd: some code available, and some questions

Reiner Pope reiner.pope at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 12:49:36 CEST 2012

I've not been following this thread very closely, but it seems like what
you're trying to do may be related to Geoffrey Mainland's work on SIMD
support in GHC. See [1] for his "SIMD-enabled version of the vector
library". He's also written some blog posts about this [2].

Reiner

[1] https://github.com/mainland/vector
[2] http://ghc-simd.blogspot.com.au/