[Haskell-cafe] Best way to build a GHC backend?

Jonathan Geddes geddes.jonathan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 17:42:20 CEST 2012

Thanks for all the Info, Brent! I wasn't aware of many of those projects.

I agree that contributing to an existing project is a better idea than
doing something new. I suppose I was hoping there would be an official GHC
JavaScript backend so that it would be clear which of the efforts to
contribute to (and use).

-J Arthur