malikov.d.y at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:14:47 CEST 2012
A few days ago I tried to install lambdabot package from hackage
(220.127.116.11). Cabal install failed
Then I found DanBurton's github repo
<https://github.com/DanBurton/lambdabot-remedies> with some approaches
to make lambdabot install fixed.
All dependency packages (IOSpec, numbers) was already fixed.
So I add FlexibleInstances extension to cabal file
and upload <http://hackage.haskell.org/package/lambdabot-18.104.22.168>
package to hackage.
I hope that did everything right.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell-Cafe