[Haskell-cafe] lambdabot-4.2.3.3

James Cook mokus at deepbondi.net
Wed Jul 18 17:12:53 CEST 2012

For what it's worth, I've been maintaining a fork for personal use for quite a while[1].  It diverged from the official version quite a while ago, but it builds on the latest GHC and uses Safe Haskell for the @eval module.  If someone happens to want to use it they are free to do so, and I'll even fix problems they find if it's not too much work for me, but I can't really commit to officially maintaining it.  Note also that one of its dependencies is not on Hackage (it's on the same GitHub account though).

-- James

[1] https://github.com/mokus0/lambdabot