[Haskell-cafe] Most Important GHC extensions to learn/use?

Jonathan Geddes geddes.jonathan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 01:15:26 CEST 2012

Haskell Hackers,

I'm pretty comfortable with all of Haskell 98 (and 2010, really). But I've
always sort of avoided extensions. I realize that this is a bit silly and
if I want to continue learning, it probably means delving into the
extensions. Which ones are the most important to know from a practical
point of view? And which ones from a {Language,Category,Math}-theoretical
point of view? (Any other interesting/important points of view I'm missing?
:D )

As always, thanks for the feedback.

Cheers,

--J Arthur