[Haskell-cafe] FP freelancers group on linkedin

Ivan Perez ivanperezdominguez at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 13:50:14 CEST 2012

Hi,
 A while ago somebody posed the question "What if you get hit by a
bus", regarding the apparent lack of Haskell developers that could
continue somebody's work if something happened to them. I just created
a linkedin group for FP programmers available for hire on a
per-project basis ([1]). I hope this enables new collaborations among
us, and also that it helps potential clients understand that there are
many Haskell professionals available and that they need not fear this
language.

 I also think this may complement the great listing at haskellers.com
created by snoyberg, as well as other linkedin groups related to FP.
I'd be happy to add links to other "directories" on the group's
description page.

 I'm open to suggestions.

 Regards,
 Ivan.