[Haskell-cafe] Unambiguous choice implementation

Bartosz Milewski bartosz at fpcomplete.com
Mon Jun 25 01:08:00 CEST 2012

I'm trying to understand Reactive Banana, but there isn't much
documentation to go about. How is RB positioned vis a vis Elliott (and then
there is the earlier Elliot and Hudak, and the later Elliot with the push
implementation and type classes). Do you have a toy applet that
demonstrates the use of Reactive Banana, something like Elliotts Bezier
editor,  http://research.microsoft.com/pubs/69665/deop-tr.pdf  ?
--Bartosz