[Haskell-cafe] Again, version conflicting problem with cabal-install

Magicloud Magiclouds magicloud.magiclouds at gmail.com
Wed May 2 08:47:56 CEST 2012

Hi, long time no see.
I am using cabal-install-0.15.0. And the new solver. It sure solves
some problem. Thanks for the work.
Well, on the other hand, there still are hackages that I just have no
idea how the author make it (probably not up-to-date hackage
database). After human-solver checking, these hackages are not be able
to build at all under certain conditions.
So, I am voting on the "force-allow" flag.

--
竹密岂妨流水过
山高哪阻野云飞