[Haskell-cafe] 12th GhentFPG meeting: Tuesday, May 8th, 2012: final program

Andy Georges itkovian at gmail.com
Wed May 2 23:47:11 CEST 2012

Dear GhentFPG members and functional programming enthousiasts,

After consulting the doodle, we have decided on holding the 12th GhentFPG meeting at Tuesday, May 8th, 2012 starting at 19:30. The venue will be the same as for the previous meeting. We will convene at Ghent University, campus De Sterre, Krijgslaan 281 (main entrance), building S9, see also the attached image.

The program will be as follows:

1. Tom Schrijvers - A functional approach to solving challenging programming problems - Flemish programming contest solutions. You can find the contest challenges here (in Dutch): http://www.vlaamseprogrammeerwedstrijd.be/current/opgaves.php
2. Jasper Van der Jeugt - A short tutorial on using semi-implicit parallelism in Haskell programs using the available annotations.

We hope to see you all there.

Regards,
The GhentFPG Organizing Committee.