[Haskell-cafe] Learn you

Ptival valentin.robert.42 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 09:57:45 CEST 2012

For the French translation, I dropped the humor altogether. It just doesn't
feel right to translate a reference to a meme. Plus the English phrasing is
quite impossible to express... it would have been really dumb had I tried
to stick to it.
So I opted for a close translation, but sadly, grammatically correct.

As a completely different subject, has this publishing been allowed by the
original author?
AFAIK, the book is under CC BY-NC-SA, and the sell price displayed on
Amazon seems high for a "factory price".

Best,
- Valentin