[Haskell-cafe] anyone else driven mad by trying to setup a gmp free version of haskell platform?

Paul Graphov graphov at gmail.com
Thu May 10 12:54:55 CEST 2012

I had no problems building gmp-free GHC 7.4.1 for x86 Solaris
(Openindiana to be precise) and Mac OS X. Not as a part of Haskell
Platform, just compiler itself.
To be precise, there was a little problem under Solaris: make failed
complaining about loop in compilation. I removed this check from
Makefile and it finished successfully.