[Haskell-cafe] AI - machine learning

miro miroslav.karpis at gmail.com
Tue May 15 01:02:55 CEST 2012

Hi All, recently I started to take a look at haskell, especially at AI.
I can see some email addresses of interested people there but not so
much of other activity behind. Does it exist some mailing group
especially for AI?

Basically I'm interested in trying some machine learning algorithms.
Start with reinforcement learning and value-based), and go towards AGI
(Artificial General Intelligence). Does anybody know about some already
existing haskell approaches, or is there anybody working on this?

Cheers,
m.