[Haskell-cafe] Can Haskell outperform C++?

Gregg Lebovitz glebovitz at gmail.com
Thu May 17 14:50:58 CEST 2012

Isaac,

I see your point. Probably I shouldn't have made that assertion given my
limited understanding of the benchmarks. I want to thank you for your
kind and gentle way of pointing this out to me. I feel very welcomed and
encourage.

I still plan to work on the performance paper with the help of others on
this list. I look forward to your support and constructive feedback.

Gregg