[Haskell-cafe] Can Haskell outperform C++?

Isaac Gouy igouy2 at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 17:25:54 CEST 2012

Gregg,

You wrote that you were looking at the benchmarks and then made a definite assertion about what was shown on the website. Unsuspecting readers would assume that you were truthfully reporting what you saw on the website.

I cannot explain to them why you made an assertion which could be seen not to be true, simply by looking at the benchmarks game website.

best wishes, Isaac