[Haskell-cafe] What is the difference between runhaskell and compile?

Magicloud Magiclouds magicloud.magiclouds at gmail.com
Fri May 25 06:36:59 CEST 2012

Versions:
libldap2 2.4.28
LDAP 0.6.6
ghc 7.4.1

Code below:

import LDAP

main :: IO ()
main = do
  let domain = "vancloa.cn"
      bindDN = "CN=wangshida.admin,OU=admin_accounts,DC=vancloa,DC=cn"
      bindPW = "********"
      baseDN = Just "DC=vancloa,DC=cn"
      ldapFilter = Just ("(&(sAMAccountName=" ++ alias ++
")(&(objectClass=user)(!(ou=Recycle_Bin))))")
  ldap <- ldapInit domain ldapPort
  ldapSimpleBind ldap bindDN bindPW

And ghc -threaded does not help.

--