[Haskell-cafe] What is the difference between runhaskell and compile?

Chris Dornan chris at chrisdornan.com
Fri May 25 10:43:55 CEST 2012

I have been using LDAP with GHC without a problem – I get this error often but the problems have been with the configuration of the OpenLDAP client library or the OpenLDAP server.

We are all taking about LDAP-0.6.6? Which version of GHC are we talking about? (I don’t think I have tested this on GHC-7.4.1, and maybe the others haven’t either.)

Chris