[Haskell-cafe] GHC for mobile devices?

Andrew Pennebaker andrew.pennebaker at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 23:59:15 CET 2012

I've tried porting GHC to Haiku OS, a Unix-like desktop OS, but the state
of the GHC build system is fairly confusing. The build scripts contain a
Perl script with a bad shebang, and you can't build GHC without already
having a working older version.

If someone can point me to the most recent GHC code that doesn't need
itself to compile, I can work on a Haiku version as practice. I really want
GHC for every possible system.