[Haskell-cafe] hackageDB haddock errors

timothyhobbs at seznam.cz timothyhobbs at seznam.cz
Tue Nov 13 16:41:48 CET 2012

Hello,
There are several packages without haddock documentation on hackage.  The
one that bugs me right now, is the latest version of gtk2hs: http://hackage.
haskell.org/package/gtk
I've been told that this may be due to hackage updating docs with an
infrequent cron job, so that new packages don't get their docs for a long
time.  Whatever is causing it, the fact that hayoo http://holumbus.fh-wedel.
de/hayoo/hayoo.html always uses the most frequent docs, means that I cannot
currently search for anything gtk2hs related :(

Can someone please look into prodding this cron job so it doesn't take days
to run, or look into resolving any errors that might be causing this
unfortunate behaviour?

Thank you for your time,
and happy hacking,
Timothy