[Haskell-cafe] Recursive timezone-loading function
davidleothomas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 05:56:44 CET 2012
A small bit of code, but seems likely to be useful enough that I figured I
I've a few notes/questions:
1) Does this already exist somewhere I missed?
2) It seems silly to make this its own library - any suggestions where it
could be added?
3) Is the traverse-a-directory-and-populate-a-map pattern one worth
abstracting? If so, where should that go?
4) Presently, it's a static cache entirely pre-loaded. This seems fine, as
it's not a terribly huge amount of data, but it's worth noting.
5) Any comments on the code generally? Improvements? Complaints?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell-Cafe