[Haskell-cafe] Creating Repa arrays from unboxed vectors

Chaddaï Fouché chaddai.fouche at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 14:42:01 CEST 2012

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Janek S. <fremenzone at poczta.onet.pl> wrote:
> Thanks!
>
>> This makes it look like you've got two versions of vector installed,
> This is true, I have vector-0.9.1 and vector-0.10, but
>> with Repa built against the version that _isn't_ 0.9.1.

No, no, Repa is build against 0.9.1 since vector-0.9.1 appears in the
_expected_ type, that is the type expected by the environment of the
expression, here that's fromUnboxed which comes from the Repa library,
so if it's waiting for a Vector from vector-0.9.1 it means Repa is
built against this version (which is not the latest on your computer
thus the problem).

--
Jedaï