[Haskell-cafe] [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Perdure

Patrick Premont ppremont at cognimeta.com
Sat Sep 1 04:54:41 CEST 2012

We will work on releasing more interesting examples. For now there are only the test files such as https://github.com/Cognimeta/perdure/blob/7b6cbe80d1fc735f697b3ee148b01eb57c4079fa/exe-src/Database/Perdure/TestState.hs.

There were many internals that are needlessly exposed. We've hidden them in 0.2.0 so you can browse the actual API.

Thank you for the words of welcome.

Patrick
Cognimeta Inc.