[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] Cumino 0.2 - Now supports pretty indentation through stylish-haskell

Alfredo Di Napoli alfredo.dinapoli at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 15:03:49 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

in case you have missed it, I've released a Vim plugin called Cumino:

http://adinapoli.github.com/cumino/

It does one simple thing: It allows communication between Vim and tmux, in
particular to a ghci session. With Cumino you can fire-up Vim,
load a ghci session and interact with it with only few keystrokes. The
plugin also supports visual selection: you can select for example a
function (even with all its signature!)
and you can send it to ghci. The visual selection supports imports, custom
types and typeclasses.

It's a simple idea but so damn useful, imho.

This release also adds the possibility to prettify the code using the
excellent stylish-haskell: select a snippet, simply indent in the usual way
( = ) and voilà, now
your code is indented!

Feedback are highly appreciated, as well as contributions.
There are still some issues with some terminals (for example urxvt does not
work right now) but the plugin has been tested against gnome-terminal,
xterm and mlterm.

I'll post in reddit too for completeness!

Bye!
Alfredo