[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] Cumino 0.2 - Now supports pretty indentation through stylish-haskell

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 21:05:39 CEST 2012

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Alfredo Di Napoli <
alfredo.dinapoli at gmail.com> wrote:

> If such a possibility exists,
> I would be happy to fix the urxvt support :)

Actually I went back through it and it should only be an issue if urxvtc is
used; urxvt "should" always be standalone.  Unless they went and made it
too smart for its own good, in which case there might be some option to
make it behave the old way.  See
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Xmonad/General_xmonad.hs_config_tips#Terminal_emulator_factoriesfor
details.  (I am assuming the problem is urxvt recognizes itself and
uses the terminal factory to rub off a new window in the same process,
which can't be given separate configuration information and can't be
communicated with via xterm-style raw pty mode etc.)