[Haskell-cafe] Tutorial: Haskell for the Evil Genius

Kristopher Micinski krismicinski at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 19:26:11 CEST 2012

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 10:13 PM, Andrew Pennebaker
<andrew.pennebaker at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Challenge: get someone to have a competition at one of the conferences
>> where students all give their
>> best "five minute monad talk" and try to find the most comprehensible one!
>

> Challenge accepted.

Great!  Maybe I'll try to write up a post on this challenge and put it
on my blog, and try to solicit responses from others too, perhaps
putting up a wiki page somewhere where people can post their attempts!

(By the way, I consider this hard, I'm not touting myself as having a
good solution for this, I'm genuinely interested in others'

kris