[Haskell-cafe] cost-centre names

Marco Túlio Pimenta Gontijo marcotmarcot at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 12:57:37 CEST 2012

Hi.

I have a question about cost-centre names, as shown on .hp files
produced by +RTS -hc.  They have the form A/B/C/D/E/F/G/...  Usually,
it seems that it means A, called by B, called by C, etc, but that's
not the case sometimes.  I have a case here (called with -L200):
replaceOneOf’/clean/tagsText/anyTag/dropTagClose/parseObservations/specificTagText/tagText/parseOab/dropTagText/dropTill/tag/tagOpen...

tagsText calls clean which calls replaceOneOf', but anyTag does not
call tagsText.  parseObservations calls dropTagClose which calss
anyTag, but specificTagText does not call parseObservations.  They
seem to be grouped by three.

Is this correct?  How should I interpret it?

Greetings.

--
marcot
http://marcot.eti.br/