[Haskell-cafe] Either Monad and Laziness

wren ng thornton wren at freegeek.org
Mon Sep 17 07:40:37 CEST 2012

On 9/14/12 5:16 PM, Eric Velten de Melo wrote:
> But now I'm kinda lost. Is there an easy way to explain the difference between:
> -iteratee
> -conduit
> -enumerator

John Lato's iteratee library is the original one based on Oleg
Kiselyov's work. I've used it a fair deal and am quite fond of it.

Some folks didn't like it so much though; whence enumerator, conduit,
pipes, pipes-core,... I've followed the discussions back and forth over
those libraries, but I've not used them nor sat down to compare them
head-to-head.

--
Live well,
~wren