[Haskell-cafe] Fwd: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: MFlow-0.1.5

Alberto G. Corona agocorona at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 18:33:56 CEST 2012

Oh,  I´m stupid. You mean web pages with multiple tabs....

 I have not tested it. but each tab can be handled easily by a different
server process.. or it can be handled in a single server process, like in a
menu. For example, this code present different options, and the process
renders different things depending on the response.

The last option is a link to a different process, while the others( wlinks)
are links that return back to the same process.
The operator <|> is the applicative operator.  a breakline is prepended to
each link:

data Ops= Ints | Strings | Actions | Ajax | Opt deriving(Typeable,Read,
Show)

 mainf=   do
        r <- ask $   wlink Ints (bold << "increase an Int")
                <|>  br ++> wlink Strings (bold << "increase a String")
                <|>  br ++> wlink Actions (bold << "Example of a string
widget with an action")
                <|>  br ++> wlink Ajax (bold << "Simple AJAX example")
                <|>  br ++> wlink Opt (bold << "select options")
                <++ (br +++ linkShop) -- this is an ordinary XHtml link

        case r of
          Ints    ->  clickn 0
          Strings ->  clicks "1"
          Actions ->  actions 1
          Ajax    ->  ajaxsample
          Opt     ->  options
        mainf
     where
     linkShop= toHtml $ hotlink  "shop" << "shopping"

.
Alberto

http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/MFlow/0.1.5.3/doc/html/MFlow-Forms.html