[Haskell-cafe] [ANNOUNCE] Fmark markup language

José Lopes jose.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Wed Sep 19 04:29:31 CEST 2012

Hello Richard,

I made a first draft of your letter example.
It is not exactly as you had written but I think you might like it.
It is the combination of a content document (letter) and a style
document (letter.style). You can see the results in the PDF, which
was created using the Latex backend and the letter document
class.

Cheers,
José