[Haskell-cafe] [Haskell] Well-Typed and Skills Matter offer Haskell courses in London in October

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 18:02:09 CEST 2012

Hi Claude,

I have a promo code which gives £50 off to make the Haskell Exchange
£175. HASKELLX-2012-TE1.

Note that this cost isn't profiteering - unfortunately running a
conference (just getting a venue) is expensive.

There will probably be some social aspect afterwards, I'll certainly
go to a pub if anyone wants.

I would love to see London HUG revived, I know people have tried
(including in the very recent past, a few months ago), but as yet no
one has managed to get any meetings going. Perhaps soon though.

Hoodlums is a great event, more teaching and less talk based, but very
well run and I highly recommend it!

Thanks, Neil