[Haskell-cafe] Haskell SBV Package with Z3

Levent Erkok erkokl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 04:55:37 CEST 2013

Jun Jie: A SymArray is an abstraction of an array that can contain symbolic
values, as well as being indexed by a symbolic value. I'm not sure how the
example you picked relates. There's a sample program in the SBV
distribution that shows how to use SymArray's, maybe looking at that might
help:
http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/sbv/2.10/doc/html/Data-SBV-Examples-Uninterpreted-AUF.html

Feel free to e-mail me privately for further questions on SBV; the mailing
list might not be quite appropriate for detailed discussions.

-Levent.