[Haskell-cafe] GSoC Project Proposal: Markdown support for Haddock

Andrew Butterfield Andrew.Butterfield at scss.tcd.ie
Fri Apr 5 10:20:55 CEST 2013

On 4 Apr 2013, at 22:53, Aleksey Khudyakov wrote:

> If we are going to change haddock syntax we should add ability to add
> math formulae to documentation. It's not currently possible and it makes
> documenting numeric code properly difficult.

How about support for .lhs files?
 - both those with bird-tracks (which I don't use anymore)
   and \begin{code}...\end{code} (which I do use).

My .lhs files are also LaTeX sources - I guess some way to nicely integrate
haddock markup/down/whatever with LaTeX stuff would be needed

+1 in any case

Andrew Butterfield     Tel: +353-1-896-2517     Fax: +353-1-677-2204
Lero at TCD, Head of Foundations & Methods Research Group
Director of Teaching and Learning - Undergraduate,
School of Computer Science and Statistics,
Room G.39, O'Reilly Institute, Trinity College, University of Dublin
                          http://www.scss.tcd.ie/Andrew.Butterfield/