[Haskell-cafe] llvm-3.0.1.0 installation on Mac

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 06:42:35 CEST 2013

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 12:10 AM, Luke Evans <luke at eversosoft.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately, it looks like my cabal build failure occurs in a temporary
> and very short-lived directory.  So presumably the dodgy FFI gets copied
> into there from elsewhere.  I wonder if I can find the source...

It's running an executable it seems to have built to generate something
else for the build, so I suspect you are in fact seeing the ghc bug and you
should fix the ghc reference. If you installed the official HP package, you
need to find libHSrts-ghc7.4.2.dylib somewhere under /Library/Haskell and
use install_name_tool on that.