[Haskell-cafe] GSoC Project Proposal: Markdown support for Haddock

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Tue Apr 9 06:52:00 CEST 2013

It supports ```language blocks, but not autolink detection. I have not
fully documented which features are supported. I also haven't done any
performance analysis versus other tools, simply because my goal is in no
way high efficiency. It is fast enough for my use cases, and I don't intend
to spend significant time optimizing unless a problematic level of
inefficiency is discovered. If anyone else wants to put together
benchmarks, I'll be happy to lend some guidance.