[Haskell-cafe] Contravariant applicatives, monads and arrows (was ANN: rematch, an library for composable assertions with human readable failure messages)

Roman Cheplyaka roma at ro-che.info
Thu Apr 18 04:11:46 CEST 2013

You are right Alejandro, arrows are a perfect fit here. (Most of it
is possible with monads as well, but arrows are useful to maintain
static names of the properties.)

Here's what I've come up with: https://gist.github.com/feuerbach/5409326

Now everyItem and hasJust have types

  everyItem :: Matcher [a] a