[Haskell-cafe] Looking for portable Haskell or Haskell like language

Joe Quinn headprogrammingczar at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 14:23:31 CEST 2013

If you are feeling brave, you can also bootstrap GHC. For operating
systems that are already supported, it should not be too hard.
Last time I tried on a fresh install of Debian, the process was to
install the dependencies, and then something like this:

sh configure
make
make install

Disclaimer: this was with 7.4.1, which was a while ago. I don't remember
if that's all there was to it.