No subject

Wed Apr 10 17:18:51 CEST 2013

but does it work?  Other projects I have seen appear to have reached
a stand-still for ages.

The background for the question is that I will contribute some control
algorithms based on machine learning or AI in a larger project.  It
would save me a lot of time if I could write in Haskell, but only
assuming that interfacing with Java afterwards is trivial compared
to writing everything in java in the first place.  I am, perhaps,
particularly worried that a Haskell-lookalike for JVM might be
unable to optimise properly, like not being lazy.  Any advice?

TIA
--
:-- Hans Georg