No subject

Wed Apr 10 17:18:51 CEST 2013

but does it work? =A0Other projects I have seen appear to have reached<br>
a stand-still for ages.<br>
The background for the question is that I will contribute some control<br>
algorithms based on machine learning or AI in a larger project. =A0It<br>
would save me a lot of time if I could write in Haskell, but only<br>
assuming that interfacing with Java afterwards is trivial compared<br>
to writing everything in java in the first place. =A0I am, perhaps,<br>
particularly worried that a Haskell-lookalike for JVM might be<br>
unable to optimise properly, like not being lazy. =A0Any advice?<br>
TIA<br>
:-- Hans Georg<br>